Since I haven't posted any art in a while, here's some stuff I worked on this week. It's not personal work, but stuff I worked on nonetheless. These drawings are
not mine; they are the work of Joe Cool, Snoop Dogg's first cousin (and the guy who drew the cover to Snoop's first album back in 1993, which I also posted below). My job was to color these so that they look like Joe's early work (most of which was actually airbrushed by artists from Death Row back then). We did these for a company called Triple 7, and I assume that they (along with several more we did for New York clothing company Supreme) will be used for upcoming clothing lines (at least, that's my guess).
One more thing... Remember how I went to all that trouble to move all my content from my Crush County site to a new domain? Yeah... it's probably going to end up going back to the way it was. Don't ask, I'll explain later (if anyone cares). But if you've been kind enough to update your links, I apologize. And if you haven't, thanks for being stubborn. In any case, both links will work, and both will end up soon pointing back to the same site, www.crushcounty.com. Don't hate me.