Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Color Stylin'

I’ve been praying about my job a lot lately. With the wife off for the Summer (she’s a teacher), the July-August-September stretch has proven even tougher than I expected. Last week I heard there was a new opening in the studio, so I picked up a test and went out for my weekly Chinese-slash-New-Comic-Book-Day lunch with the guys (an unnecessary but delicious expenditure). A gut full of orange chicken and mongolian beef later, I smiled when I opened my fortune cookie...


I guess when God answers prayers, even a cookie can deliver the goods. Next week, I’ll be sad to bid farewell to my wonderful friends on SpongeBob; its been such a blast to work with them all. But luckily, I won't be going far... I’m starting my new job as Color Stylist on Fairly Odd Parents! Can't wait (maybe we'll celebrate with some Chinese and new comics)!