I took a trip to the comic book store on Saturday, which always makes me happy, and was greeted by a nice surprise.
Tales Of The TMNT #49, the one featuring my Casey Jones pin-up, was staring me in the face. I wasn't expecting the book to hit store shelves until this week, so this made me
extra happy!
Eric gave me the OK to share the final version a while ago, but I wanted to respect the book and hold off until it was offically out. Since it's out, here ya go, the final version in glorious color...
Man, I still get all school-girly at the thought of being in a TMNT comic. Incidentally, next time you hit the comic shop, pick up an issue of Tales. It's the only TMNT book still published regularly, and not only do the guys do a kick-ass job every month, but they also use the book to spotlight new talent, which is awesome.